Two nights from just £160 per couple!
- Double Bedroom ensuite shower Friday & Saturday Night with full English Breakfast.
- Includes Friday Night Dinner (£40 voucher off your food bill, easily covers most two course options).
- Add Sunday night for just £25 extra only or £45 with breakfast.
- Larger rooms £180 or £220
- Advance booking and full non refundable payment required on booking, limited availability. Please book online, your confirmation will show the discounted rate.
We can cater for wedding parties of up to 80 guests. For parties of up to 30 guests we’ll normally recommend a full service menu, whilst for larger parties a buffet usually works better.
Most of our wedding receptions are afternoon affairs finishing by 6pm, we also offer an evening facility with a dance floor and disco.
However on a Friday or Saturday night this is subject to a minimum spend of £3000 (to include food and drink but not room or disco charges).
Menus start at £22 per head and we offer a 10 room wedding rate £695.
As Christenings normally take place on a Sunday, we offer a sit down Sunday Roast Lunch for up to 80 persons. Please click here to see our Sunday Lunch Menu.
According to your party size we can accommodate you at the following times:
- Up to 20 persons at 2.30pm
- Up to 40 persons at 3.30pm
- Up to 80 persons at 4.00pm
Two Course Roast Lunch £13.95
Children aged 10 or under 10 £9.95
We regret we are unable to supply buffets on Sunday afternoons.
Whilst funerals are necessarily sad affairs, they are often a rare opportunity for distant family and friends to meet each other. We are aware of the brevity necessary in making arrangements so offer a simple finger buffet of sandwiches and sausage rolls, served in the Bar or Garden.
As numbers are unpredictable we offer these in increments of £70 for up to 30 guests, £140 for 60 guests and so on. If you wish to use the restaurant for this finger buffet there is a room charge of £200.
Naturally we will be pleased to quote and cater for any more substantial fare that you may require.